Bring out your Crock pot!
It’s football season, and this easy recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
1. Brown ground meat
2. Drain meat and place in a large skillet
3. Over low heat, stir in cheeses, tomatoes along with their juices and all of the bacon bits except for 2 tablespoons (set these aside for garnish at the end)
4. Cook while stirring frequently
5. Pour mixture into a 2-quart crock pot
6. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours stirring occasionally.
7. Stir in parsley and sprinkle with remaining bacon bits just before serving
Serve with scoop tortilla chips and enjoy!