Yes, this is a writer’s blog, and we love to read. But, we also love to watch movies.
Valentine’s Day is February 14th, and here’s a list of 14 movies, all light, romantic, and free on either Netflix DVD or streaming on Amazon Prime. So, grab a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy! Many thanks to Southern Savers for inspiring this post. For a complete list visit: http://www.southernsavers.com/top-50-romance-movies-where-to-watch/
1. Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Amazon Prime
2. An Affair to Remember, Amazon Prime
3. Gone With the Wind, Netflix
4. The Princess Bride, Netflix
5. Sleepless in Seattle, Netflix
6. Sixteen Candles, Netflix
7. When Harry Met Sally, Netflix
8. While You Were Sleeping, Netflix
9. The Wedding Planner, Netflix
10. A Walk to Remember, Netflix
11. My Best Friend’s Wedding, Netflix
12. You’ve Got Mail, Netflix
13. Sweet Home Alabama, Netflix
14. The Lake House, Netflix
Please add your favorite romantic movies in the comment section.
Author Josie Riviera lives in the Charlotte, NC, area with her wonderfully supportive husband of 40 years. They share their empty nest with an adorable Shih Tzu who constantly needs grooming and an old house forever needing renovations.
My new Valentine’s Novella, I Love You More, is coming soon.
A Snowy White Christmas is available at the following in ebook or print: