The first day of Spring was March 20th. Many of us are experiencing Spring-like weather, and Spring is definitely “in the air.” Here’s some fun ideas to help you celebrate:
- Enjoy a simple picnic in the park.
- Clean out your closet and donate your clothes to a woman’s shelter.
- Commit to eating healthy.
- Start a veggie garden in your yard, a pot container, or a neighborhood shared garden.
- Peruse old cookbooks for a favorite fresh salad. Plan your veggie garden around the new salad recipes.
- Find a comfortable outdoor space to read, spread out a blanket, and enjoy your favorite romance read. 🙂
And check the Sweet Romance Blog and Sweet Romance Reads tomorrow, April 11th, for more inexpensive ideas to celebrate Spring.
What is your favorite Spring salad and why? For commenting on the blog, I will choose one winner to win a copy of I Love You More, my sweet contemporary romance.
Please leave your email address when you comment and I will contact you after April 13th.
Stay tuned for my latest sweet romance novella, Oh Danny Boy.
In the meantime, I Love You More is also still available as an Amazon Giveaway!
No purchase necessary.
Author Josie Riviera lives in the Charlotte, NC, area with her wonderfully supportive husband of 40 years. They share their empty nest with an adorable Shih Tzu who constantly needs grooming and an old house forever needing renovations.
“Like” her on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Josie.Riviera
sign up for her blog and subscribe to her newsletter on her website: josieriviera.wordpress.com
Follow her on twitter: @josieriviera