Did you now that living an organized life can save you time and energy, plus make you more productive? And I guarantee you’ll be happier. Try these tips to get you started:
1. Set up a paper throwaway system. Dispose of your unwanted mail immediately after you read it.
2. Automate your bill payments for everything! Go paperless when you can.
3. Keeping a daily journal will ease your mind. Write down those appointments and thoughts that nag at you and stay organized.
4. Name all your computer documents the same way every time. Try topic/title/date.
5. Empty our purse when you get home. Leave your must-have items, such as wallet, lip balm in one place so it’s easy to change purses.
6. Trim down your financial budget to three categories: what you want, what you need, and what is best for your financial future. You’ll get out of debt sooner and you’ll watch your money continue to grow.
7. Leave your mindless work for when you’re tired, and optimize your tasks for when you perform best.
Do you have any organizational tips? Please leave your comments below.
Josie Riviera is a USA TODAY Bestselling Author of contemporary, inspirational, and historical sweet romances that read like Hallmark movies. She lives in the Charlotte, NC, area with her wonderfully supportive husband. They share their home with an adorable Shih Tzu who constantly needs grooming and live in an old house forever needing renovations.
Follow her on Instagram.