I’m so pleased to host wonderful author Marie Higgins on our blog today.
Readers are loving the Heroic Rogue Series!
- Yay I just found another one of your books. I find your writing fascinating, with your cliffhangers, spell binding mysteries, and writing style. I love this era in history. ~~wattpad reader
- One of the best stories I’ve ever read ❤ ~~wattpad reader
- LOVE THIS SERIES! Such a sweet, romantic stories. I LOVE all of Marie Higgins books! If you want a fun, suspenseful, clever, happy ending romances then you will not be disappointed!~~Amazon reviewer
- I have read several of this author’s books and I love how they flow. The adventures of the characters and her style of writing males it hard to put the book down. ~~Amazon reviewer
- I am so pleased to be able to give this book (Pretending You’re Mine) my highest rating and recommendation. It was an absolute delight to read, and I cannot think of any portion of the book I did not like. It is a completely clean historical romance–no profanity, no sex. In fact, it would appear that this story comes from a Christian perspective. It’s always nice to see God in a book even if He is somewhat in the background. I also appreciated the mystery and tension the author added–fantastic!~~Barnes and Noble reviewer
If you love historical romance…if you love the Regency era…if you love suspense, then these are the stories you need to read:
Pretending You’re Mine:
Portraying her twin is the only way Mercedes Maxwell can get close to her sister’s husband to learn his secrets. William Braxton is confused about the sudden change in his wife, and yet, now he’d drawn to her like never before. Can they fall in love with numerous secrets between them? http://a.co/9899GMP
After the Loving:
Marcus Thorne / Captain Hawk is determined to capture Napoleon’s spies, even if one is so very lovely and seductive. Isabelle Stanhope gives her heart to her captor, even if she’s forced to marry a man she doesn’t love. Can they fight against fate’s rules? http://a.co/4A2MMbm
Wonderland by Night:
Nobody must know that Lady Emiline Lucia’s uncle is Napoleon Bonaparte. She must protect herself against those who hate France’s emperor. Gabriel Lawrence hides his identity as a spy. How can he protect them both if a spy against the crown is always one step ahead…and wants Gabe dead? http://a.co/9Rx7QI9
Worth Fighting For:
Lindsay Lennox, youngest daughter of Turkey’s governor, will do anything to meet and kiss a man…even sneak aboard a ship that is sailing to England. Captain Barry Braxton is heading home to take over his dying father’s place, co-partnering with his uncle (William Braxton). Will the lovely stowaway stop his plans? http://a.co/hu8dWdQ
Watch book trailer – https://youtu.be/kbP20ZcZ4ec
Marie Higgins is a best-selling, multi-published author of Christian and sweet romance novels; from refined bad-boy heroes who make your heart melt to the feisty heroines who somehow manage to love them regardless of their faults. She’s been with a Christian publisher since 2010. Between those and her others, she’s published over 40 heartwarming, on-the-edge-of-your-seat stories and broadened her readership by writing mystery/suspense, humor, time-travel, paranormal, along with her love for historical romances. Her readers have dubbed her “Queen of Tease”, because of all her twists and turns and unexpected endings.
Find her on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/marie.higgins.7543
And Twitter – https://twitter.com/mariehigginsXOX
Josie Riviera is a USA TODAY Bestselling Author of contemporary, inspirational, and historical sweet romances that read like Hallmark movies. She lives in the Charlotte, NC, area with her wonderfully supportive husband.They share their home with an adorable Shih Tzu who constantly needs grooming and an old house forever needing renovations.
Friend Josie on Facebook!